Give hope, inspiration and empowerment to those who are battling breast cancer with some thoughtful FREE gifts.
Sign up for these for yourself, tell your loved ones so they can do the asking for you, or send a token to a friend who’s on the road to recovery:
- Chemo Angels: This volunteer organization is dedicated to bringing a ray of sunshine and a dose of encouragement into the lives of those undergoing chemo. They match patients with an angel who will send FREE weekly notes and cards of support to keep spirits up during the course of treatment. Click Here
- Card Care Connection: With the message “Join Together Lift Spirits,” Card Care Connection’s aim is to provide personalized handmade greeting cards to people with cancer across the US. The FREE cards provide an uplifting message of hope to brighten a cancer patients’ day. Request a card to be sent to a friend or loved one, ask for one for yourself, or even volunteer to make some to help the cause. They also encourage people to organize a card-making event to help them in their efforts and they accept donations of money, stamps and supplies. For information, Click Here.
- Send A Smile Today: Know someone going through cancer treatment who could use a smile? Send A Smile Today will regularly mail FREE uplifting greeting cards to anyone of any age with any type of cancer in the U.S. Choose a one-time card or a monthly subscription for a set amount of time. To sign up for yourself or someone else, Click Here.
- Feeling Beautiful Again: Women going through breast cancer treatment can request a FREE Feeling Beautiful Again bag of HOPE. It includes lipstick, nail polish and other beauty products aimed at making you feel great. Apply to the Breast Cancer Charities of America. Click Here. And if you want to give back, host a beauty drive to collect items that breast cancer patients/survivors need most so Breast Cancer Charities of America can keep assembling and distributing these bags.
Good to Know
- The Lydia Project, based in Augusta, GA, sends women facing any type of cancer FREE hand-crafted tote bags lovingly made by volunteers. Each bag is filled with comfort items including an inspirational journal, lotion and more. Recipients can also request ongoing support in the form of notes, phone calls or prayers for at least 12 months. While this used to be a free service, now the tote is free, but there is a $10 shipping and handling fee to cover costs. Click Here