Here are some other wonderful services offered for FREE:
- HOPE and STRENGTH Wristbands: RapidWristBands.com offers FREE pink silicone Hope and Strength wristbands promoting breast cancer support for fundraisers, parties or other gatherings. If you can use 10, 20 or up to 100 as giveaways at a breast cancer event, email their support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let them know how many you want, your name, phone number, address, and that you heard about the offer reading BreastCancerFreebies.com.
- Cleaning: The non-profit Cleaning for a Reason partners with local maid services to offer FREE professional house cleaning to improve the lives of women undergoing cancer treatment. Click on their map to see whether they offer their services where you live. If not, check back often since they continue to add new partners. Please note: demand is huge and service is still very limited. If accepted, you will need a note from your doctor verifying that you are currently in treatment. Click Here
- Swim With the Dolphins: Dolphins Plus in Key Largo, FL, offers a FREE swim with the dolphins, hands-on session for cancer patients and survivors. To make arrangements and get medical clearance forms to participate, contact Anne Marie Rozzoni, email@example.com, or Click Here for the website.
- Sailing Heals: This organization offers FREE sailing day excursions for cancer patients and their caregivers, primarily in Massachusetts, but occasionally in other areas of the country including New York City, Rhode Island and Miami. The organization partners with volunteer host captains to offer VIP patient guests a memorable day of healing on the water. Sails are first come, first serve and not guaranteed for every registrant. Click Here and visit the guest registry.
- Weddings: Wish Upon a Wedding provides FREE weddings and vow renewals for couples facing terminal illness and serious life-altering circumstances. They plan the whole event and provide everything including the dress, venue, photographer, food, cake and more. Contact them to learn who qualifies. Click Here or call 877-305-WISH.
- Meet Your Favorite Musician: Do it For the Love Foundation is a wish-granting organization that brings people with life-threatening illnesses to live concerts for FREE to have a one-on-one experience with their favorite artists and enjoy the healing power of their music. If you have Stage IV breast cancer, Click Here to apply.
- Do It For The Love: This is a wish-granting organization that brings people with life-threatening illnesses to live concerts for FREE, gives them the opportunity to have one-on-one experiences with their favorite artists, and helps them experience the healing power of music. If you have Stage IV breast cancer, Click Here to apply.
Good to Know
- Survivor Kit: Sharsheret, a national not-for-profit organization supporting young women and their families, of all Jewish backgrounds, facing breast cancer, offers a FREE personalized Survivorship Kit which includes information on health and nutrition, genetics, bone health, and psychosocial support. You can customize your kit by selecting a healthy living cookbook, fitness DVD, and additional resources that may be of interest to you. Click Here or call 866-474-2774.