There are many places to find helpful FREE information online. Here are some videos, teleconferences, webinars and radio shows that update you on the latest in the world of cancer.
- Cancer and Careers offers a series of FREE webinars presenting legal and career advice for those diagnosed with cancer, including how to re-enter the workforce after taking time off for treatment. Click Here
- Breast Cancer Sisterhood has hundreds of FREE online videos with information and advice tailored to survivors, husbands, caregivers, and children and teens, on subjects including, nutrition, self-image, lymphedema, treatment, side effects, coping and much more. Click Here
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer presents FREE webinars related to all aspects of breast cancer on subjects including reconstruction, nutrition, healthy living, caregiving, menopausal symptoms, medical updates, etc. Sign up for emails to receive information on upcoming topics or check out their events archive to download podcasts or transcripts of past ones. Click Here
- CancerCare presents FREE Connect Education Workshops via telephone or online. Topics include developments affecting various cancers, new treatments and more. Pre-registration is required to listen live, or download workshops as podcasts. Click Here
Good to Know
- The Cancer Support Network is the only 24/7 everything cancer radio station online. Hear shows, including “Diagnosis SOS,” “Ladies Who Inspire” and “Survive and Live Well.” Or download the app to listen on your smart phone. Click Here
- The Cancer Warrior Mel Majoros shares her battle with breast cancer and interviews experts in the cancer world on her weekly internet show on Empower Radio. Click Here